Who I am...

Just more rambling from yet another homeschooling mom. I hope that I can honestly share my struggles and triumphs in this journey. I would love to inspire and encourage others, because if I can do it - so can you!!

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

schooling, cooking, baking, studying, working, photographing, eating, writing, playing, learning, praying, loving, imagining, creating, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, mess-making, sleeping

How I spent my Sunday Evening . . .

Thanks to a willing friend, Kevin and I have been able to have 2 date nights in 2 weekends in a row. Normally we'd try to space things out a bit, but that's just how it happened to work out!

Tonight we went to the World Arena for the 2008 Tour of Gymnastics Superstars! It was quite surreal and very fun. I took about ninety-nine million pictures and filled up a memory card. Silly me, I didn't bring an extra either!! Whoops.

And someday I will eventually get around to processing the pictures and sharing them with the world who will no longer care because I will be ninety-nine years old and no longer able to remember who anyone is. Oh well.

But here is a shot to tide you over in the meantime!

How I spent my Sunday evening

It was lots of fun, and if the show comes your way, and you have any interest in gymnastics (and don't mind listening to Disney-pop for a long long time) I highly recommend the show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment