Who I am...

Just more rambling from yet another homeschooling mom. I hope that I can honestly share my struggles and triumphs in this journey. I would love to inspire and encourage others, because if I can do it - so can you!!

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

schooling, cooking, baking, studying, working, photographing, eating, writing, playing, learning, praying, loving, imagining, creating, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, mess-making, sleeping

Trying out this audio uploader thingamajig

Melody surprised me last night by reading the first book from the K12 phonics readers that came for Liberty (they send the whole program, not just the level she is on!). Its great because its a very comprehensive phonics program, and will be great for Melody and Liberty. Anyway, this morning she wanted to read the last chapter of the first book, and I had my laptop on my lap with its little bit in microphone. I thought it would be fun to record her reading the book :) So here is my four-year-old reading! I made 4 recordings, but the last one broke down into silliness . . .









Crossing my fingers that these audio clips work. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment