TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
I'd like to get my wedding ring fixed, I'd like a nice wide prime lens for my camera with a good macro function for taking pictures of baby, I'd like an Ergo baby carrier, a set of Harmony wood knitting needles, and maybe some nice wool for knitting more socks
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
I've gotten quite a few over the years from my very crafty family, but I guess I love the blanket my grandma crocheted for me, and the other quilt my other grandmother made for me best of all.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I've always wanted to make a quilt. Also Waldorf dolls were on the list and I just finished making three for my girls this year for Christmas.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
My goodness, I have no idea. Maybe my very own stereo system with a record player or my electric piano.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
They all want very specific webkinz
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Waldorf dolls for each girl and wardrobes for said dolls, doll slings, and a pair of jammies for each girl. Also some other things I cannot blog about!
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Family Man, Elf, The Santa Claus, pretty much any sweet and sappy holiday movie!
9. Favorite holiday song?
I love Christmas Carols. O Holy Night, It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, pretty much all of them!
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Cooking, baking, canning, crafting, singing, decorating, just not cleaning :)