Who I am...

Just more rambling from yet another homeschooling mom. I hope that I can honestly share my struggles and triumphs in this journey. I would love to inspire and encourage others, because if I can do it - so can you!!

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

schooling, cooking, baking, studying, working, photographing, eating, writing, playing, learning, praying, loving, imagining, creating, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, mess-making, sleeping

Birthday party preparations

My baby turns 5 today!! And for some crazy reason, we are having her birthday party tomorrow afternoon, so today is preparation day! I have no idea what I am doing for dinner tonight, and we are going to have cupcakes for dessert and the candles tonight. I finished sewing her Alice costume so she can wear it to her party tomorrow. I am trying to make cupcakes in the shape of teacups. We will see how that goes. And I am packing up little party bags with homemade peppermint hot cocoa. So I need to print tags for the party bags and the cocoa. Oh my. Oh my. Why am I typing instead of working? Oh yeah because the cupcakes are in the oven. And I have a million things I should be doing, but my feet are just killing me.

Kevin took Melody out this morning for her birthday breakfast, so very sweet. And they had a blast. Let's see, I kicked the middle child out of the house today and sent her off with a friend. Her jealousy was making it hard to get anything done, and it was giving me a headache. She is going to go to a friend's hockey game and then come home. Or I may go get her before the game, who knows?

This may just be my most rambling post ever, which shows how my brain is right now!

Anyway, back to printing, and checking out how my cupcakes are doing. Hopefully I can actually break out the camera and finally get some pictures of the goodies and my sweet baby who now is one whole hand old!

0 comments:

Post a Comment