Who I am...

Just more rambling from yet another homeschooling mom. I hope that I can honestly share my struggles and triumphs in this journey. I would love to inspire and encourage others, because if I can do it - so can you!!

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

schooling, cooking, baking, studying, working, photographing, eating, writing, playing, learning, praying, loving, imagining, creating, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, mess-making, sleeping

Twilight at the Zoo

Last night was a really unique experience. We got to see all the animals at the zoo at dusk and into the night. The more nocturnal animals were all active. We got to hear the mountain lions huffing and puffing and growling at us. The porcupines were climbing their tree. It was so neat! I have some videos to post eventually.

This morning was our first meeting/ parent orientation for co-op. It looks like I am going to be teaching 3rd grade music. Finally going to put my degree to some use :)

I have plenty more to say, but my pillow is beckoning me, so it will have to wait until snacktime tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment