Who I am...

Just more rambling from yet another homeschooling mom. I hope that I can honestly share my struggles and triumphs in this journey. I would love to inspire and encourage others, because if I can do it - so can you!!

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

schooling, cooking, baking, studying, working, photographing, eating, writing, playing, learning, praying, loving, imagining, creating, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, mess-making, sleeping

America's Got Talent . . .

Or Why Do Celebrities say Really Dumb Things?

This is the first season I have ever tuned into AGT, other than that one time my friends were buzzed off the show. I was watching the first hour when I heard David Hasselhoff say to a group that something was "As American as the Olympics!" Come again? Did he seriously just say that? Um, am I the only one that thinks that is completely insulting to, oh say, the rest of the freaking world? Yeah, ok Hoff. *smacks forehead* Maybe some people just shouldn't do live TV. I think I am done watching that show anyway, not really into the freaky entertainers. But I did like the little stunt girl, she did great. And I didn't watch the second half of the show because the Democratic National Convention cut in half way through, and rather than give any ratings to them, I just turned off the TV and went to bed. I didn't listen to Hillary at all, but I did see a funny McCain commercial this morning with Hillary saying McCain and I have a lifetime of experience and Obama made a speech in 2002. And that folks, is why we are always careful about the words we speak, as they may come back and bite us in the butt. How can she honestly, with integrity, come back and try to get people to support the man she spent months tearing down?

In other news, we are heading to the zoo tonight to meet with all the COVA folks in our region. The girls are excited, and it should be neat to go to the zoo at night! I've missed the zoo! We also have a meeting tomorrow for our co-op. I am so nervous. I don't know why I get so nervous meeting new people. Either I completely clam up and can't say a word, or I go to the opposite extreme and can't stop talking! Its really embarrassing either way. I am glad that I will already know one person there. And that she lets me lean on her a little in those situations :) Right, you will do all the talking for me, right right right?? See I am nervous already! Two situations in two days where I have to meet new people and not come across as a complete crazy person! Pray for me . . .

Well, there went another snack time. Time to get back to those 3 R's!

1 comments:

  1. Kelly Stockwell said...
     

    I didn't do a very good job on that one tonight, did I??? I'll try better tomorrow! I wish we could have spent more time together tonight.

Post a Comment