Who I am...

Just more rambling from yet another homeschooling mom. I hope that I can honestly share my struggles and triumphs in this journey. I would love to inspire and encourage others, because if I can do it - so can you!!

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

schooling, cooking, baking, studying, working, photographing, eating, writing, playing, learning, praying, loving, imagining, creating, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, mess-making, sleeping

So very tired

My dad came over today! But I stayed up so very late, and then was up early to maximize the time I could spend with my daddy. And now I am exhausted. A peppermint mocha is the only thing keeping me awake enough to watch Michael Phelps swim. And that is only barely working!

But my daddy got to see my green green grass, the new playroom, the schoolroom, and my rockin' drums ability on Rockband. We also did a little mini photoshoot so we could have some pictures to hang on the wall. Maybe I will have a chance to actually edit and print them someday :)

I love my folks and I miss them so very much. I miss being able to stop by for an impromptu visit. Its time for them to come visit again!! The girls were so happy to hang out with Papa, even for just a little while.

We also bought (at least ordered) a new microwave today. And even though it was needed, and we knew we were going to have to get a new one eventually (the lcd went out about 9 months ago), it was not what I wanted to spend money on this weekend. But at least we got it on sale!

And now . . . with a yawn and an eye rub, I am turning off my computer, and crossing my fingers for Phelps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment