Who I am...

Just more rambling from yet another homeschooling mom. I hope that I can honestly share my struggles and triumphs in this journey. I would love to inspire and encourage others, because if I can do it - so can you!!

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

schooling, cooking, baking, studying, working, photographing, eating, writing, playing, learning, praying, loving, imagining, creating, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, mess-making, sleeping

Still working out the kinks

I have a new template for my blog, and I like it, but I am not too fond of the colors, so I need to tweak it a bit. But if you are reading my blog, I'd love to hear what you think of the new template!

Still watching the olympics. Still ought to be cleaning. I actually have about nine million pairs of socks to fold, but there is no TV upstairs, so I guess the socks have to wait :P

Ainsley and Liberty both did several lessons in school today. Liberty just loved her history/geography. We used our awesome globe from my parents to find and name all the continents and oceans. She then journaled about the ocean, drawing a great picture about a dolphin in the ocean. Ainsley did two lessons of French and a quick Math lesson.

We did lots and lots of cleaning and organizing today. I completely rearranged my bedroom, and we carried up a really heavy computer armoire from the basement. My house is still a disaster, but at least it is improving. And my bedroom is really much better organized!

Whoops, I forgot to put soap in the dishwasher (again!) Urg.

Well, I think I am going to go to the basement, turn on the Olympics there instead of the main floor, and set up a new bookcase so that we will be ready for the boxes and boxes of curriculum that are supposed to be arriving on Monday!

1 comments:

  1. Kelly Stockwell said...
     

    I like the lay out...agree with you on the colors. You will have to show me what you did!
    Did you ever call me back... I assumed you didn't need me but now I feel bad for not coming over. I finally made it home at 10pm and am feeling quite frustrated with my hubby. Oh well...

Post a Comment