Who I am...

Just more rambling from yet another homeschooling mom. I hope that I can honestly share my struggles and triumphs in this journey. I would love to inspire and encourage others, because if I can do it - so can you!!

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

schooling, cooking, baking, studying, working, photographing, eating, writing, playing, learning, praying, loving, imagining, creating, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, mess-making, sleeping

Feeling thankful

I was able to go shopping by myself today at Walmart. I actually found fabric for a Dorothy dress for $1/yard! Such a deal! It was so nice to be able to drop off the girls and run an errand alone!

ooh, that was scary, poor Japan!

Once again, watching the Olympics and blogging. Starting to sound like a broken record!!

My crazy children were running through the sprinklers at 6 o'clock tonight. There certainly are not going to be many more days where they will be able to do that this year! We also got some great news that my dad is going to be able to visit us this weekend.

Tomorrow on the agenda: school, cleaning, laundry, food, grocery shopping.

Sorry for the stream of consciousness blogging, but that is that happens when I wake up on the couch and realize that I was sleeping instead of watching the Olympics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment