Who I am...

Just more rambling from yet another homeschooling mom. I hope that I can honestly share my struggles and triumphs in this journey. I would love to inspire and encourage others, because if I can do it - so can you!!

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

schooling, cooking, baking, studying, working, photographing, eating, writing, playing, learning, praying, loving, imagining, creating, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, mess-making, sleeping

Already almost missed a day!


But perhaps that is because there is like a whole lot of nothing to blog about today.

We sorted more stuff in the playroom, folded blankets and laundry, fussed about cleaning, and in general had a fairly typical day.

Melody and I had a super quick mini-photoshoot. She was Alice Through the Looking Glass. I am supposed to be sewing her an Alice costume for Halloween, but this was our makeshift version. A little gingham dress I made when Ainsley was around 2, and an pinafore from another dress. Mel loves these little mini-shoots :) The whole thing was cut a little short by the LOUD peals of thunder! But I got some shots I was pleased with, and it makes me want to start sewing her costume right away!

We also went to the gym and worked out, then promptly went to Wendy's to consume double the calories that we burned off. Oh well. All in all, a nice day, but I am ready to start in on a regular school schedule again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment