Who I am...

Just more rambling from yet another homeschooling mom. I hope that I can honestly share my struggles and triumphs in this journey. I would love to inspire and encourage others, because if I can do it - so can you!!

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

schooling, cooking, baking, studying, working, photographing, eating, writing, playing, learning, praying, loving, imagining, creating, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, mess-making, sleeping

A Sunday Drive


We took a little Sunday drive to a spot we had visited a little over two years ago on Rampart Range Road. We stopped and recreated a family portrait that was our first taken in Colorado. The girls thought it was quite fun and they remembered taking the picture two years ago. We also stood at the top of the mountain and could see down to highway 24 and the North Pole. Its such a fun (an bumpy) drive, but was much more enjoyable this time in Kevin's 4wd instead of my poor van. We also stopped this year at the reservoir. Its beautiful! We need to go back with our fishing poles! I'd love to camp up there one weekend next summer as well. It was a very enjoyable trip, and I am glad Kevin dragged us out of the house in spite of the cranky attitudes.


This is the picture from two years ago I cannot believe we've lived here for over two years! The kids have gotten so big! We've decided that we need to keep up the tradition of taking a family shot on the very same rock every year.

1 comments:

  1. The Runner Bunch said...
     

    I didn't realize you were into photography. I love all the flickr photos that are linked at the bottom. You are very good!

Post a Comment