Who I am...

Just more rambling from yet another homeschooling mom. I hope that I can honestly share my struggles and triumphs in this journey. I would love to inspire and encourage others, because if I can do it - so can you!!

WHAT TO EXPECT . . .

schooling, cooking, baking, studying, working, photographing, eating, writing, playing, learning, praying, loving, imagining, creating, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, mess-making, sleeping

Getting ready for tomorrow

Running the dishwasher and the washing machine. Have lunches packed. Getting clothes laid out for the morning. Kids are bathed and sleeping like babies. Still need to pack their backpacks with folders, notebooks, and pencils. Still need to pack my bag with my laptop and stuff I need for teaching music class. I really have NO idea what I am going to do tomorrow! I have 45 minutes to fill with 10 third graders, and I can't start their regular lessons until next week. I think I am going to spend the time getting to know them, and assessing what they already know. Some kids are going to be veterans of K12's music program, and others will be completely new. So I have no idea what I am getting myself in for.

And now I need to get myself to doing instead of thinking about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment